We made the in Norway last year on an ice climbing trip after a 4 hour climb in negative temperatures of sub 30oC and boy did they taste good! Great recipe to try for outdoor COVID safe campsite meet ups with friends this winter and good fun to do with the kids.
4 Ripe Bananas
100g bar of dark chocolate
If you wish to sprinkle a topping on try
1. Cut a slit down the length of each unpeeled banana and pull apart to open slightly to make room for fillings.
2. Crumple a sheet of aluminum foil to form a base for each banana to hold it in place. Place bananas on a flat baking sheet.
3. Insert dark chocolate and any extra fillings you choose into banana skin cavities. For vegan or diary free just use a vegan or dairy free alternative chocolate.
4. Place on grill for 8-10 minutes
5. Serve and add any extra topping you like.